Invoices provide an itemized list of services rendered. It includes the booking details, billing information, note, terms & conditions, cost, and taxes. (sample invoice below)
Related Article: Batch Invoicing: Batch multiple bookings from one customer into a single Invoice (Grow Feature)
Step by step instructions
1 Navigate to the booking for which you would like to generate an invoice. Under Actions > Click on Generate an invoice
2. All the details like Booking number, service details, billing address, date, amount, taxes will be auto-populated based on the details in the booking.
3. You can add additional email ids to send the invoice to multiple people.
4. Add a personal note like,
Thank you for your business
It was a pleasure serving you! We hope you will keep us in mind for the future.
Thank you! We are honored to have loyal customers like you.
5. Company-wide terms & conditions will be automatically added. To learn how to edit it > Click Here
6. Once you have added any additional email ids and a note, you can preview the Invoice before you click "send the invoice".
7. If you want to send it later, you can save it as a draft. This saved invoice can be sent by navigating to the payments > invoices > Select the invoice to be sent > Click "Send invoice"
To view all invoices navigate to payments on the left menu bar > Invoices