1. In the left-hand side main menu, click App Market, then Google Analytics.
2. Select Install.
3. Now you need to enter your Google Property ID found in your Google Analytics account.
You can find your Google Property ID by going into your Google Analytics account and clicking Admin:
Then looking for the Google Property ID in your Account.
4. Go back to your PodiumIO ops console and paste in your Google Property ID. Click "Yes" to configure and connect them.
5. Great, now your Google Analytics App is connected. At the bottom of the page, select which tracking options you would like your Google Analytics to track. You can choose from selecting Yes/ No on:
This tracks all Booking Page displays
This tracks all completed Web Bookings
TBA (not yet available)
This tracks the Call-To-Actions Plugins.
6. Click "Save", and you're all set!
It can take up to 24 hours for Google Analytics to display data from your booking pages. If you are still not seeing any data in your Google Analytics account, confirm that the Property ID is correct.