1. Go to Integrations / Google Analytics in your admin.
2. If this is your first visiting this page, you will see a pop-up asking permission to connect Google Analytics to your PodiumIO account. You will only see the pop-up on your first visit to the integration page, all other times you can change the integration status in the top-right corner.
3. Enter your Google Property ID found in your Google Analytics account.
3 (a) To find your Google Property ID, login to your google analytics account. On the left menu bar, click "Admin".
3 (b) Once you click on "Admin". Go to Property Settings
3 (c) Copy your Tracking ID
4. Go back to your PodiumIO ops console and paste the Tracking ID in "Account Information" section
5. Select which tracking options you would like to use. You can choose from:
Web booking commerce
Web call-to-action requests
6. Click "Save", and you're all set!
It can take up to 24 hours for Google Analytics to display data from your booking pages. If you are still not seeing any data in your Google Analytics account, confirm that the Property ID is correct.