A recurring booking is a booking that repeats for the same customer at the same location on a set pattern (recurrence rule). PodiumIO supports a strict set of recurrence rules, including: Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly (2 weeks), Monthly, etc.
Recurring bookings are helpful because they will automatically be created for you based on the recurrence rule chosen, so that rather than an administrator having to go through and create repeating bookings by hand, the system will create them for you. You can choose how far out you’d like them to be created from Settings/Bookings.
How to turn a regular booking into a recurring one?
1. If you’d like to turn a regular booking into a recurring one, this can be done from the Booking Profile via the “Make Recurring” button in the Recurring Panel.
2. Once you click on “Make Recurring”, a pop-up will appear where you can select the frequency like Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly (2 weeks), Monthly, etc and click "ok" to proceed.
3. Once you click "Ok", a pop-up with an option to enable/disable notification will appear. Select the option according to your preference -
Would you like us to notify your customer of this change?
Would you like us to notify the assigned service provider of this change?
4. Your recurring booking information will reflect under Booking profile, Recurring section.
How to turn a recurring booking into a regular one?
1. If a booking is already recurring and you would like to alter the recurrence rule, click on the Gear icon in the Recurring Panel.
2. Select the new frequency and click "Ok"
3. Your Recurring booking is now changed to a regular one.
Related Resources 👉